Cruising SatelliteGuys while Intoxicated......

Status
Not open for further replies.

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Many of us members visit this site at different times of our day; While at work, at home or during our spare time. This thread is for the few who are cruising the site after a few adult beverages. There's nothing like consuming a few beers, vino or mixed drinks to enhance the experience of HDTV and the discussion of various topics.

Please share your beverage of choice and share your experiences...

I'm drinking White Russian's. (Equal parts vodka and Kahlua with a few doses of half & half, chilled over ice, then poured and served in a hard-ball glass full of ice.)

Listening to my iPod, connected to the home stereo on shuffle......

Last edited:
Many of us members visit this site at different times of our day; While at work, at home or during our spare time. This thread is for the few who are cruising the site after a few adult beverages. There's nothing like consuming a few beers, vino or mixed drinks to enhance the experience of HDTV and the discussion of various topics.

Beer, just beer. I like yuengling

I'll knock down a couple of Grey Goose w/ cranberry juice while watching the Broncos-Pats game tonight! :D

Vodka isn't known for hangovers anyway, is it? I was shocked to see (taste) that there are real differences in vodka, considering it's distilled. Sometimes 3 or 4 times. But there really is. We get Absolut for my wife.

Have you tried Ketel One yet? Fellow Moose lodge member turned me on to that one. Outstanding vodka, no hangover.

Well stupid me then. I was drinking White Russians with that cheap Kamatchka Vodka (stuff in the plastic bottle) when I decided to start this thread in the first place, while I had Ketle One sitting on the shelf unopened! Needless to say, I had the worst headache the next day. :)

I am right now........with Miller Lite!!!!!! Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

I usually log on only from work (don't have HS connection at home) so I am usually sober while on-line. One time I was a bit hammered while cruising SG from home and ended-up getting sidetracked and buying a couple hundred $$ of HD DVDs that I probably wouldn't have ordered otherwise...! Yuengling is also my elixir of choice for such occasions (home only, of course!), or perhaps some fava beans served alongside a nice chianti...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts