CSN Bay Area Hd showing FSN Florida HD

bobl

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 11, 2003
San Francisco Bay Area
Did anyone notice the last two nights that CSN Bay Area HD was showing the Atlanta Braves vs. the Florida Marlins from FSN Florida HD for the first fifteen or twenty minutes of what was supposed to be the San Francisco Giants vs. the New York Mets? As soon as the Braves/Marlins games ended the CSN Bay Area HD channel switched to the Giants game. I called Dish and they could not explain what was happening. Initially I thought it must be a capacity issue and that they couldn't show another RSN HD game until the one already on ended but after thinking about it for a bit this doesn't make any sense considering the specific circumstances. By specific circumstances I mean FSN Florida HD is uplinked to 61.5 and CSN Bay Area HD is uplinked to 129 so they shouldn't be competing for capacity for an HD broadcast. Anyone have any idea as to what went wrong? Simply a Dish screwup? Same screwup two nights in a row?

I noticed this on Monday's night game and tried to find out what was going on through online chat support. They had no clue and just said to send an email to feedback@echostar.com. By the time they typed all of that information, the Giants game was up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)