CSN Houston becoming Root Sports Houston; Dish Carriage Soon?

That is the reason CSN Houston went belly up..... no one carried it but comcast, so unless you could get comcast you had no choice
Yes and I have had Comcast in the past and will never again. I have never had Direct TV and based on what I have seen there is not all that much difference between Direct and Dish so I wouldn't have problems switching. In fact as a new customer I could probably get a good deal and much newer equipment. Still, I am happy with Dish overall and would rather stay put.

I just couldn't stand the idea of being with ATT. That's why I'll probably never go DTV. I am really hoping that the buyout really falls through.

Reactions: dishcomm
I just couldn't stand the idea of being with ATT. That's why I'll probably never go DTV. I am really hoping that the buyout really falls through.
I don't I wish it fails
That money could of been more useful for something else
especially hardware and programming

Not AT&T breathing down our necks or if they ever touch our receivers and ruin it,

I don't trust anything AT&T does as much as they pitch their fantasy ideas

Even though I have wireless with them
I'm close to switching to T-Mobile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I used to have a side business doing stuff like helping people install VOIP (and fixing it so that all the phone jacks were wired to the VOIP), setting up home networks, etc. I had one customer convert from AT&T to Comcast. Had to go out to his house and re-connect their VOIP... Comcast tech completely screwed it up.

He converted for Rockets games though, basically. That and a new customer deal.

Does that say they sold it for $1000??? Hell, I would have bought it for that much. LOL. Even if I just put on replays or something I would likely make my money back, and push it to the MVPD's for cheap, as long as it just hit every home. $0.03/sub. Worth it, and around $2.43M a month from all the providers combined. That wouldnt be a bad deal for someone just getting in the game. Now, just fantasizing here about owning a channel, this is not serious, and I know that was likely a typo or some special deal.

"A Dish spokesperson noted, "We're interested in high-quality content at an appropriate value. If that balance can be struck, we're willing to consider it."

I'm going to give them a couple of weeks to strike a deal. If not I will see you guys on the Direct TV forum.

Well since Directv took over and converted to Root Sports SW they might consider a deal with Dish

But they have other issues to worry about first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)