CSR manager told me 510 not available to DHP customers!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HDTV Rookie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 1, 2003
Texas
I just got off the phone with a manager from the executive offices. He told me that the 510 is not available to existing customers on the DHP plan. Could this be true? Did Charlie mention anything about this in the charlie chat? Does anyone have any other story?

I am about 99.9% sure that Charlie did not say anything in last nights chat at lease about DHP/DHA not being able to have the $510. Are you referring to the new $79 510 upgrade program? It was even said by Charlie that if you took part in the $99 program that ends I guess tomorrow then you should be able to now do the $79 one. Some lady called in last night and asked tha question and Charlie said "yes......atlease we will for you since we just told you we would." so hold him to his word.

I'm on the DHP plan I am getting the 510 and 811 for $123 (no cc autopay). You might want ot check further.

Try another CSR. I'm on the DHP. I have a 508 in the family room and swapped out a 301 in the bedroom for a 510. The upgrade charge in December was only 49.99 including installation.

Call back...

Luther said:
I'm on the DHP plan I am getting the 510 and 811 for $123 (no cc autopay). You might want ot check further.

I too, am on the DHP (have been for 3 1/2 years) and 2 weeks ago I was upgraded to:

1 811 HD receiver
1 510 DVR
1 301 basic receiver

all for $99 upgraded/installed (I did take take the autopay option to save the $24 bucks shipping. I can always switch back from autopay at any time)

Call another CSR. The one you got was misinformed. If you get the same crap, ask for a supervisor (hopefully, this one will be informed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)