CSTV To Be Renamed CBS College Sports Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
it's just a name change

D* already carries the SD and HD channel

I understand that D* carries CSTV already. What I meant to say was will CBS purchasing CSTV give the channel the clout to have it as part of the Choice Extra packages like ESPN is?

I understand that D* carries CSTV already. What I meant to say was will CBS purchasing CSTV give the channel the clout to have it as part of the Choice Extra packages like ESPN is?

It is, You don't have to buy the sports pack to get this channel. It has been like that for about 6 or 8 months.

It is, You don't have to buy the sports pack to get this channel. It has been like that for about 6 or 8 months.

Really? I have the Choice + HD DVR package and I don't get CSTV (I get the 721 message when I tune to it). Looking on the D* website, it seems to only come with either the Sport Pack or Premier. :confused:

Strange, I don't have the Sports pack or Premier. I do have Total Choice plus which is one of the old plans and it has it. Channel 611 I think isnt it?

Strange, I don't have the Sports pack or Premier. I do have Total Choice plus which is one of the old plans and it has it. Channel 611 I think isnt it?

I did have Total Choice +, but I don't remember if it was on there are not. It shows to be on 610 with what I have now.

610. Ok, I couldn't remember right off hand without looking.

Maybe you should call them and see what's up with that.

They bought it some time ago. they a re simply renaming it now.

Effect On The Mtn

With the renaming and reorganizing of CSTV under the CBS College Sports Network banner, what, if any, effect could this have on negotiations to have the Mountain West Conference's sports network (which CSTV co-owns with Comcast) on DirecTV and/or Dish Network?

New Graphics

Perhaps with the name change and relaunching of CSTV as CBS College Sports Network, they made changes with the bottom-of-the-screen ticker. I started noticing it a couple of nights ago as I was watching the Memphis Tigers' beatdown of Tulane.