CTV in MN

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Nirgal

Original poster
Dec 16, 2005
Hi, new person around here. I tried searching the forums but didn't quite come up with an answer.

Is it possible to pickup CTV in MN over satellite w/o having to subscribe for service? Or is using a broker and subscribing to something the only way to go?

Thanks!

Welcome :wave from another native Minnesnowtan :)

CTV cannot be picked up OTA from Minnesota. The only 2 CTV stations near us are CHFD Thunder Bay and CKY Winnipeg.

CTV mostly has programs that can be seen on US TV...Esception is Corner Gas and Degrassi :)

Iceberg said:
Welcome :wave from another native Minnesnowtan :)
CTV cannot be picked up OTA from Minnesota. The only 2 CTV stations near us are CHFD Thunder Bay and CKY Winnipeg.
CTV mostly has programs that can be seen on US TV...Esception is Corner Gas and Degrassi :)
Ah cool you're from MN too eh? I guess satellite is my only option then, as I'm near Minneapolis. You mentioned half of the reason why I'd like CTV -- Corner Gas. Although there's a couple other canadian shows I'd like to watch too (not on CTV). Any brokers you'd recomend? Or is it best to just search the forum?

Last edited:
you right in my neck of the woods (SW suburbs of Minneapolis) :)

I would go through www.kusat.com for the equipment. Thats where I got my StarChoice from. Real nice people and fast shipping :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)