CTV in MN

Nirgal

Original poster
Dec 16, 2005
Hi, new person around here. I tried searching the forums but didn't quite come up with an answer.

Is it possible to pickup CTV in MN over satellite w/o having to subscribe for service? Or is using a broker and subscribing to something the only way to go?

Thanks!

Welcome :wave from another native Minnesnowtan :)

CTV cannot be picked up OTA from Minnesota. The only 2 CTV stations near us are CHFD Thunder Bay and CKY Winnipeg.

CTV mostly has programs that can be seen on US TV...Esception is Corner Gas and Degrassi :)

Iceberg said:
Welcome :wave from another native Minnesnowtan :)
CTV cannot be picked up OTA from Minnesota. The only 2 CTV stations near us are CHFD Thunder Bay and CKY Winnipeg.
CTV mostly has programs that can be seen on US TV...Esception is Corner Gas and Degrassi :)
Ah cool you're from MN too eh? I guess satellite is my only option then, as I'm near Minneapolis. You mentioned half of the reason why I'd like CTV -- Corner Gas. Although there's a couple other canadian shows I'd like to watch too (not on CTV). Any brokers you'd recomend? Or is it best to just search the forum?

Last edited:
you right in my neck of the woods (SW suburbs of Minneapolis) :)

I would go through www.kusat.com for the equipment. Thats where I got my StarChoice from. Real nice people and fast shipping :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts