Current FTA Channels in United States............

BrainPain

Original poster
Jan 26, 2022
United States Of America
I recently got a bright Idea Spend some money on a FTA receiver and a Dish now I look around and there doesn't appear there's a lot to watch.
Has anyone got a good list for the United States Satellite, channels?

Many thanks

There are some great FTA channels, but then again, that is very SUBJECTIVE. But, if you like news, radio, and are open to explore and find interesting things you may not normally stumble upon, then this is the hobby for you. The reason we all call it a hobby, is because you kinda have to constantly work at it, and if you do, it will reward you with some unique finds, and for me 100% satisfying.

Some channels are constant and reliable, but there are always changes. Frequency changes, encryption changes, short term back ups and changes that require you to stay active to keep up..

To answer your question more directly, you would need to post something like that in the What's Up There Forum, but also, would need to know more about your setup. Do you have a Big Dish (6 footer or bigger) or is it a pizza box size dish ??? Is it capable of actuating and moving along the satellites, or does it need to be fixed to one satellite, and if that is the case, what satellite are you currently pointed at??? This would directly translate to what you can/cannot get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Latest posts