Current Hopper and Joey Software Versions

sparc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 24, 2006
Please post when Dish updates the software versions that are running on the Hopper and Joeys. (and any updates/fixes they may have included in the update)

Click menu twice on the remote to see which version you are currently on.

Current Versions i'm seeing on my system:

Hopper: S204 NACB
Joey: S256 ZADH

Anyone see any visible fixes between s203 and s204? (Looks like Scott is still waiting on release notes)

I was on s203 too briefly to notice anything.

Maybe a visible screw up. I was trying/playing around with different sling scenarios last night, and boy was it all screwed up. Sometimes it wouldn't connect, or it would connect, change the channel on one of the tunners to the program or recording I requested from the sling app, but never would display it on my phone or iPad. Now sling will not grab tunner 3. It was available, but picked up either tunner 1 or 2. This wasn't the case prior to the update. I rebooted the Hopper, but didn't have time to check it again. I'll try some more tests later today.

No news to report. The DIRT team also has not receied notes for this version.

I am thinking they tweeked something and want to see if people report it fixes their issue withoout saying what they fixed.

Is there a particular day of the week these updates usually get pushed out? probably Monday through Friday?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)