Current Phone # for VOOM CSRs?

SeattleVoomer1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 13, 2003
Just tried calling the old 1-800-GetVOOM # and just got the automated message about VOOM ceasing transmission April 30th but no way to speak to a CSR. Trying to find out the status of our billing-have not received any for April/May-and see on another thread that some people are losing service because they haven't paid. Our intent is to be paid up through April 30th.

So, anyone have an active VOOM CSR phone #?

Still enjoying HDTV under mostly sunny Seattle skies, Gill

Just listen to the entire message. After that you will be transfered to the CSR, I believe.

Yes, 1-800-GET-VOOM still works. I just tried. I was connected to the CSR in a few seconds after the message. No wait time at all.

(Since I didn't have any questions that they would be able to answer, I simply thanked them for VOOM:))

Thanks, Ilya. Just checked the # we've been using...

Ilya said:
Just listen to the entire message. After that you will be transfered to the CSR, I believe.

for over a year and realized it was not the 1-800-GetVOOM #.

Long story short, tried this #, got a great CSR, William, who checked our account and found it showed us paid through the end of the month!

Thanks for getting me to take a 2nd look at the #

Still enjoying HDTV under "William was excited about sunny Western Washington" skies, Gill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts