Current/Upcoming 3D Titles and Promos

There are more 3D titles if you look this week at Amazon... :0
Yeap. Looks like Titanic, Transformers 3, I, Robot, Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, Tin Tin, Ice Age 3, Ghost Rider 2, Rio, Underworld: Awakening, Legend of the Guardians, resident Evil: Afterlife, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Green Hornet, Journey 2, Pirates: Band of Misfits, Green Lantern, The Final Destination, Hoodwinked, too are all $14.99

Several Disney titles are $19.99.

S~

For Don Landis -

I just signed up for BB@H, but when I went into our store, they said no BB carries 3D bluray. I thought you had rented some from them? What's the latest? Yes? No? Am I delirious?

There have been a couple titles in 3D from the store. I would have to refresh my memory but I do believe there was one title I got in 3D from the Blockbuster @ home. However, the service was so lousy from Blockbuster @ home on all DVDs that I cancelled the subscription.

Overall, if you were planning to rent 3D titles from either service, you would probably have a better chance of winning the lottery. Neither, has 3D as a regular item.

They need to publish these trailers in 3D on YT. I will be renting this one for sure, maybe buy it if the conversion looks good. It is one of my all time favorite classics.

Sometime in 2013. Wizard of Oz 3D and Wizard of Oz 3D Collector's Edition (Amazon Exclusive).

Coming some time this year.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)