AndyMon

AndyMon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Long Island, NY
The Yankees Win, Thhaaaaa Yankees Win!
Sorry Scott!
The Sox do deserve a lot of credit, though. This 7 game series may make the actual world series pale by comparison. I tip my hat to the Red Sox (except the lowlife piss ants Pedro & Manny).

Next? Squish the fish!!!!!!!!

S

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
AndyMon said:
The Yankees Win, Thhaaaaa Yankees Win!
Sorry Scott!
The Sox do deserve a lot of credit, though. This 7 game series may make the actual world series pale by comparison. I tip my hat to the Red Sox (except the lowlife piss ants Pedro & Manny).

Next? Squish the fish!!!!!!!!

I agree with you Andy. The Red Sox deserve a lot of credit for what they did. They took the Yankees to the limit. Except for some questionable managerial decision, I do not see them as losers but as a team that were passionate to win. They fell short only because they do not have a guy like Mariano Rivera that can give you a miniscual era in the post season.

I agree with you about Pedro and Manny. They are both a disgrace. I am ashamed to say that they were both born in the same country I was born. They do not speak to the media and I do not believe the Yankees have settled the score with either one. I expect next year some score will be settled with the two.

PEDRO AND MANNY SPEAK TO THE MEDIA... PAIR OF LOSERS.

Status
Please reply by conversation.