Curse Of The Bambino Lives On

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyMon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Long Island, NY
The Yankees Win, Thhaaaaa Yankees Win!
Sorry Scott!
The Sox do deserve a lot of credit, though. This 7 game series may make the actual world series pale by comparison. I tip my hat to the Red Sox (except the lowlife piss ants Pedro & Manny).

Next? Squish the fish!!!!!!!!

AndyMon said:
The Yankees Win, Thhaaaaa Yankees Win!
Sorry Scott!
The Sox do deserve a lot of credit, though. This 7 game series may make the actual world series pale by comparison. I tip my hat to the Red Sox (except the lowlife piss ants Pedro & Manny).

Next? Squish the fish!!!!!!!!

I agree with you Andy. The Red Sox deserve a lot of credit for what they did. They took the Yankees to the limit. Except for some questionable managerial decision, I do not see them as losers but as a team that were passionate to win. They fell short only because they do not have a guy like Mariano Rivera that can give you a miniscual era in the post season.

I agree with you about Pedro and Manny. They are both a disgrace. I am ashamed to say that they were both born in the same country I was born. They do not speak to the media and I do not believe the Yankees have settled the score with either one. I expect next year some score will be settled with the two.

PEDRO AND MANNY SPEAK TO THE MEDIA... PAIR OF LOSERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts