Customer Service Rep Confirms Fox News HD Channel For February

All the channels Gonna be in HD next month, D/Tv got them in summer 08
they only thing about dish they damn late and behind the others like usuall.
and still NO news about CW/IN HD eigther, And also D/TV got that channel in spring last year!
dish just behind like almost a year, only up grade is just know how to pay your monthy service thro HD boxes and on line, also raise the monthly service. they just know how to rip of the people and make it easier for customers to pays!

Thanks for playing. Come again soon.

So after asking the CSR (who was really helpful) about upcoming HD channels, he told me 100% for sure that Fox HD was coming in February as they have renegotiated contracts. With this, he said Fox Buisness HD would also becoming soon but he could not give an ETA, saying that Fox needed to upgrade their end before they could provide the channel.

There's some BS right there. Nothing is needed on FoxHD's end. They are already providing their Fox News HD signal to the US via CBand.

Well I apologize for spreading rumors, as it seems that I should not really believe what any CSR says. The thing about the Versus 2 does seem like BS since comcast does own Versus.

Anyways, sorry for causing a stir for nothing, and here's to hoping that some new HD gets announced at CES.

If we get an ESPN HD channel dedicated to soccer before we get SPEED HD, I swear I will call and immediately cancel my subscription!

Uh, it has nothing to do with the content of the channels, and has everything to do with who owns the channels.

Generally, Dish has a very good relationship with ABC/ESPN/Disney, and a very poor relationship with the owners of Speed...

Well I apologize for spreading rumors, as it seems that I should not really believe what any CSR says. The thing about the Versus 2 does seem like BS since comcast does own Versus.

Anyways, sorry for causing a stir for nothing, and here's to hoping that some new HD gets announced at CES.

Except that it is your apology that is wrong, not your first post.

A statement from a CSR is a communication from Dish Network. Yes, it may be wrong, but it is just as worthy of discussion as " So When Is Dish Going Out of Business " threads. :rolleyes:

The Versus 2 exclusivity could simply be a "satellite exclusivity" deal.

"VH1 2" could simply be jargon for "VH1 Classic".

The mention of a lack of necessary hardware for one of the Fox channels is far from unusual (think back to the launch of Cinemax HD channels where one or two were not really ready in time for the launch).

It's not you Ducttape. It is the same half dozen folks who latch onto this sort of report and blow it out of proportion.

Except that it is your apology that is wrong, not your first post.

A statement from a CSR is a communication from Dish Network. Yes, it may be wrong, but it is just as worthy of discussion as " So When Is Dish Going Out of Business " threads. :rolleyes:

The Versus 2 exclusivity could simply be a "satellite exclusivity" deal.

"VH1 2" could simply be jargon for "VH1 Classic".

The mention of a lack of necessary hardware for one of the Fox channels is far from unusual (think back to the launch of Cinemax HD channels where one or two were not really ready in time for the launch).

SHOULD A TREAD BE STARTED ABOUT DISH GOING UNDER FINISH GONE????

Well it's 2009 - How about a poll of "E"'s credibility?

DTV transition..confused

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)