Customer service sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gsxr800

Original poster
Jan 4, 2005
3 months ago i signed up with top 120 programing, the hd pack, and hbo +sho promo pack. also with that the promo for the northeast for the $12 credit off the top 120 mothly programming fee for one year. Mind you the promo for the northeast is still current to this day. I have not recieved any credits for that and I just recieved the bill for the 3rd month. called customer service to rectify the problem and wouldn't you know it the answer is......sorry I can't do anything about that. my computer says you did not sign up for that promo. even tho i had called last month to get this issue resolved. So when the csr said I will take care of that, you will recieve a $36 dollar credit on your next bill and make notes on your account about the error, he was lying! No records of any such thing! this is Bullsh!t!!!!!!!!!!

If DISH dosen't want to honor your agreement I guess your options are to pay thje $12 extra or cancel.

Try emailing ceo@dishnetwork.com and tell them whats going on. Also make sure you leave a phone number because they might just give you a call. They are VERY helpful when you encounter problems the a normal CSR wont or cant fix. :)
Good luck.

Edit: Also make sure your e-mail is a nice one, those will get you alot further ;) .

Sometimes I think that customer service is getting even worse at times. Some of them act like nothing ever goes wrong with their boxes (multiple times with refurbs shipping out) and the lack of knowledge definitely does not help.

u can also call the retention department, just make sure you get a name and ID, they are required to document and 'usually' are able to do more than a regular agent.

gsxr800 said:
3 months ago i signed up with top 120 programing, the hd pack, and hbo +sho promo pack. also with that the promo for the northeast for the $12 credit off the top 120 mothly programming fee for one year. Mind you the promo for the northeast is still current to this day. I have not recieved any credits for that and I just recieved the bill for the 3rd month. called customer service to rectify the problem and wouldn't you know it the answer is......sorry I can't do anything about that. my computer says you did not sign up for that promo. even tho i had called last month to get this issue resolved. So when the csr said I will take care of that, you will recieve a $36 dollar credit on your next bill and make notes on your account about the error, he was lying! No records of any such thing! this is Bullsh!t!!!!!!!!!!

DISH SUCKS PERIOD........ALL OF THEM ARE CROOKS

cobra55 said:
DISH SUCKS PERIOD...

When you have nothing else to say, revert back to your junior high days!!!!
Okay, I want to give it a try:

UP THEIR NOSE WITH A RUBBER HOSE!

wow, I feel so much better now.

gsxr800 said:

bet they didn't speak english either,right?

I called 10 times, one after another, I kept hanging up when I heard that stupid accent! I gave up! I guess I lose! Because these people will work for 10 cents a month I have to suffer, We all have to suffer! Aw crap!!!!!!

gsxr800 said:
I called 10 times, one after another, I kept hanging up when I heard that stupid accent! I gave up! I guess I loose! Because these people will work for 10 cents a month I have to suffer, We all have to suffer! Aw crap!!!!!!

Show me a company that doesn't have call centers outside the US! Blame your government, not Dish for this one!

cobra55 said:
bet they didn't speak english either,right?
Galdang furners!!!

(Apparently, there's a big problem with Canadians and Mexicans in Kentucky, as well.)

gsxr800 said:
I guess I loose!
Ironically, they probably know the correct word is L-O-S-E. "Loose" is when something is no longer fastened correctly, which sometimes causes it to rattle around like the rocks in some ignorant hillbilly's head.

Thanks for pointing out the misspelled word captain obvious. And no I don't believe they have any idea what that word means. If the sentence doesn't start with "can I have a blue slushy" they just say "Sir, can I put you on hold?" Why do they want to put everyone on hold all the time? Because they don't have any of the answers to any of your questions! They are worthless. Call up the technical department, you will speak to an american! It takes skill and knowledge to work in that department. Their job is to work at Quickie Marts where they can sell you gas and cigarettes you idiot surfer punk.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts