CW affiliates aren't happy with the number of shows online

Of course since CBS is partners in the CW this is an experiment. Essentially which is better, the young watchers of the CW are probably the most tech savvy and could just download the show anyways or they are shown ads where the CW makes money.

I haven't watched the CW since used it to be UPN/Wb.Watched Star Trek Voyager and Enterprise and thats about it.

I would be watching the Secret Circle but did not catch it from the beginning and cannot view the episodes starting with the pilot so I am waiting until I can somehow watch it from the beginning.

I haven't watched the CW since used it to be UPN/Wb.Watched Star Trek Voyager and Enterprise and thats about it.

The original reason I went with DISH over any other sat company was Star Trek Voyager on the superstations. Funny how Star Trek has been the reason why I went with "high tech" satellite tv.;)

The original reason I went with DISH over any other sat company was Star Trek Voyager on the superstations. Funny how Star Trek has been the reason why I went with "high tech" satellite tv.;)

That was one of my reasons for signing up with Dish as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts