CW cancels 3 shows plus 'Supernatural' spinoff

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
The CW has lowered its youthful, chiseled, well-coiffed ax on three current shows: The Carrie Diaries, Star-Crossed and, yes, The Tomorrow People will not return next season.
If those cuts didn’t represent enough on-screen romances cut cruelly short, another project is being gunned down at the starting gate: The Supernatural spin-off. Tribes, or Bloodlines, or whatever the title — it’s dead.

ew.com

The only one I'll miss is The Tomorrow People. Hate to see it go, but figured it was a goner when ctv moved it to ctv2 about a month or so ago.

I watched Tomorrow People but I haven't seen the second half or so of the season yet. Guess I may as well just delete the rest of them and move on.

I watched Tomorrow People but I haven't seen the second half or so of the season yet. Guess I may as well just delete the rest of them and move on.

It was worth watching, they tied up pretty much everything in the last few episodes, they must have known they were going to be cancelled. So, you are not left hanging with a cliffhanger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts