Status
Please reply by conversation.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Well DTV is missing my local CW-HD, does anyone in any other areas have the CW network in HD (DTV Customers)? Any rumours if DTV is even going to bother bringing the CW Network in HD?
I know my cable provider offers it but no HD content yet.

No, but they don't have any of my locals yet in HD.

Don't have it here in Green Bay, Wisconsin. All we have is ABC, CBS, and NBC locals in HD. Sure wish we would get FOX as the NFC Championship game is on that channel and I would love to watch the Packers win in HD via satellite as my OTA doesn't always come in the best.

There are 11 markets with CW in HD right now. The good news is that recently they have started adding HD locals besides the big 4 in existing markets, as well as some new markets.

So while many don't have it now, hopefully eventually.

They did announce they will be adding PBS HD in most markets, that is a good sign too.

we have it here in the Atlanta market and have had it since we got our mpeg4 locals. I believe we were the second city to get them, right behind Detroit's beta.

And believe it or not, despite being the very first market, Detroit's CW is NOT in HD on Directv. Although the My network station is, they carry Pistons games.

There are 11 markets with CW in HD right now. The good news is that recently they have started adding HD locals besides the big 4 in existing markets, as well as some new markets.

So while many don't have it now, hopefully eventually.

They did announce they will be adding PBS HD in most markets, that is a good sign too.

yep, we had the cw and mytvnetwork both added in hd on the same day!

We don't get it here in CT, and I can't get it OTA either since I have a standard amplified Terk antenna. I get everything BUT that and the PBS stations.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)