CW wants to expand its viewership beyond female teens

I like Arrow so they got me watching their channel, which I wasn't doing before.

Yep, they sure are trying for a different demographic a bit. Here's a link to some pilots for the next season:
http://www.deadline.com/2013-the-cw-pilots/

I'm far and away from the CW demo as I'm approaching 70 and find these possible shows of real interest. More interesting than most of the possible new shows from the Big 4.

That is a lot of very different concepts. A few of them I would consider watching.

only shows I watch on CW are ironically all wrestling :)

Saturday Morning Slam (WWE...kids type show) Saturdays
Ring of Honor (CW is owned by Sinclair...its on all their stations) Saturday night
Sunday Shockwave (local promotion)

only shows I watch on CW are ironically all wrestling :)

Saturday Morning Slam (WWE...kids type show) Saturdays
Ring of Honor (CW is owned by Sinclair...its on all their stations) Saturday night
Sunday Shockwave (local promotion)

Same here ice besides Arrow also :)

I watch Supernatural and Vampire Diaries and used to watch Smallville before it ended. I didn't like ARROW or Beauty & the Beast,even though I gave each show 4 episodes before deleted the timers for each. I agree that most of the shows on this network are geared to teenage girls.

I watch Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Arrow and Beauty and the Beast. If B&B does not get renewed it will not be any big deal to me, I am ambivalent about it. I essentially like their top 4 shows.

Maybe they will do a Justice League show on CW like there was talk of awhile back but probably after Arrow has run its course and after they do a Justice League Movie :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)