CWA time to make another run

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
What? Force the hsp's to follow a few of the rules? That would be a novel idea!

my HSP doesnt follow rules Ive heard them tell some of the tech's its ok to run cable over sidewalks, throw it through open windows, run it through doors, dont bury the wire and tell the customer to bury it themselves. I am very proud to work for my company!!!!!!!!!!NOT! but they have said all of those things lol

let me guess...they probably even told you to get the install done no matter what. even if its a matter of safety to you. sure hope the hsp and the homeowner have really good insurance!

let me guess...they probably even told you to get the install done no matter what. even if its a matter of safety to you. sure hope the hsp and the homeowner have really good insurance!

I hope that the homeowner would not be responsible for the installers mistake should he get injured.

btw, I've been in the CWA for 17 years now.

Jimbo

Yup. The whole First, Last b.s. did it.

FYI, Bluegrass Satellite is now non union, I helped them throw out the NPWU local 707. the 707 fyi is a sham union that dirty managments use to block real unions.

BTW, I used to work at the HSP in this area... Still have pending suits against them and yes I remember my WTL, working team leader, and HAT, head area tech, telling me when I called in a roof covered in 3 inches of ICE, not snow, to just "not fall". I told them I would not do it because it was not safe and that the dish would fall off once the 3 inches of ice melted because that would be the only thing I could drill the lag bolts into. I left the customer's house, the customer didn't want it installed until it was better weather either. I was written up and suspended for 1 day for that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)