CW's Scooby Doo where are you now.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

baboonie

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 30, 2018
This old timer watched it and got me wondering. When I was a teen the networks use to show their fall preview of saturday morning cartoons that were going to be on the network on a friday weeks before they showed up on saturday. Seeing that MeTV has the saturday morning cartoons again just maybe the CW is thinking about starting them up again. If noticed they showed the other cartoon characters from the 70's on. Jabberjaw,batman,speedy gonzalas,etc. Maybe just maybe we might see saturday morning competition for the kids again. Remember fighting with sister and nephew over what to watch back then.

This old timer watched it and got me wondering. When I was a teen the networks use to show their fall preview of saturday morning cartoons that were going to be on the network on a friday weeks before they showed up on saturday. Seeing that MeTV has the saturday morning cartoons again just maybe the CW is thinking about starting them up again. If noticed they showed the other cartoon characters from the 70's on. Jabberjaw,batman,speedy gonzalas,etc. Maybe just maybe we might see saturday morning competition for the kids again. Remember fighting with sister and nephew over what to watch back then.
Speedy Gonzalez?! Glad to see at least one network is not too politically correct! I hear Mexicans love the character and hate seeing him censored! I also hear Speedy Gonzalez is the most popular Looney Tune in Mexico. Hell if they made a cartoon character poking fun at Minnesotans I’d love it and laugh my ass off! If anyone here knows of any cartoon characters that poke fun at Minnesotans please tell me! The more stereotypes, the better! Sometimes it’s fun to laugh at ourselves! Fargo doesn’t count since it’s live-action, and no we don’t actually talk like that (funny stereotype though!) !

Reactions: N5XZS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)