D* Ch 332 MHD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sori4mvp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2008
Okay, so what is the deal with ch. 332 MHD? I get EVERY channel except that channel, says channel not purchased. I have the highest package, or whatever the package is called with all the channels included. I don't understand why I'm not getting this channel. Do you need to purchase this channel as a stand alone like that Baby network or whatever? Just wondering what is up with this.

Do you have the HD Extra package which is for the HD channels that don't have a SD counterpart, like Universal HD or Discovery HD Theater? You need that package for MHD, if you do then call D* and have them fix it.

Do you have the HD Extra package which is for the HD channels that don't have a SD counterpart, like Universal HD or Discovery HD Theater? You need that package for MHD, if you do then call D* and have them fix it.

Honestly I'm not sure, didn't know there was an HD Extra package, I'll have to check on that. Thanks!

If you would have called them they might have given you a few months free. They gave me 6 months free when I upgraded to HD last month.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)