D* Deal available for current subscribers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sgt_Bilbo

Original poster
Apr 12, 2006
I've been a D* customer for about 4 years now and I just got my first HD home theater setup (52" TV, Harman|Kardon receiver, the works) and I found a deal online for D* Choice Xtra + HD-DVR for $49.99 a month for a full year, plus that includes a free HD-DVR after online rebate.

Being a current subscriber, I can't select that deal, even though I've been a loyal customer for YEARS. Is there a way that I can work with D* to get this deal? I have no problem signing a new retention contract...

Any suggests are appreciated, as I've got a baby on the way and I've got to trim bills where I can, and this was a smokin' deal that I would love to get.

Call DirecTV, at the prompt asking what you want say cancel service, this gets you to customer retention. Just tell them what you're looking for but due to the new family addition money is tight and is there anything they can do for you.

Call DirecTV, at the prompt asking what you want say cancel service, this gets you to customer retention. Just tell them what you're looking for but due to the new family addition money is tight and is there anything they can do for you.

Wouldn't hurt to mention that you are switching from DTV to DN to get what you want under DN's new customer program.

If you have paid all your bills on time for 4 years, they don't want to lose you to their competition.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)