D11 Need Help Getting To Signal Strength Scren

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
There are a few D11 satellite receivers that I have had trouble accessing the signal screen. It says acquiring satellite but even if I get a signal with another older box it still says that on this one. My guess is that the setting is for the oval or slimline dish and it is not for the round dish so it is not acquiring it. How can I access the menu to get to signal strength screen when it does this? Another D11 box that someone else had I had the same issue but once in a while I was able to press a bunch of buttons and get to the menu so that I could change it to round dish and tune in the signal.

There are a few D11 satellite receivers that I have had trouble accessing the signal screen. It says acquiring satellite but even if I get a signal with another older box it still says that on this one. My guess is that the setting is for the oval or slimline dish and it is not for the round dish so it is not acquiring it. How can I access the menu to get to signal strength screen when it does this? Another D11 box that someone else had I had the same issue but once in a while I was able to press a bunch of buttons and get to the menu so that I could change it to round dish and tune in the signal.

Try Exit, menu.

I know on my D12 when I first power it on if it doesn't have signal or I need to change the satellite setup (camping usually) I have to wait about 10-15 mintues before I can get the full menu screen options.

Thats a stupid feature that you have to wait. When I was playing musical dishes I used an old Hughes receiver I have to get on bird well. Then I hooked up my D-11 and peaked the dish.

Also the old receivers booted and came up in a flash the new ones take some time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)