D12-300 instalation with one LNB

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

psyco74

Original poster
May 8, 2011
New York
Hi i try to getting work an old reciver with one satellite dish with single LNB looing to the bir 101.

But its never get lock to the system. its alway appears the sign looking for satellite signal 771

if there something that is not good please let me know.
The cable are new and the connecters too, the signal in the spectrum analyser looks prety good!

Regards
RQ

Check that the receiver is set for a one lnb dish, not a multiple lnb.

I configure the choice of one LNB.

one other thing, i not able to recieve TP2 .... so i dont if necesary to get this TP to get this box work, and it anybody know if any other box that dosent need the TP2 to get start and get the guide.

REGARDS
RQ

lemme guess...your location of New York isnt right then?

That always disturbs me when new folks want help but either hide their location or lie about it. If you are truly in NY a 18" dish would be fine to get it work and you could get all the transponders (except the spotbeams)

But you're in some different location (probably south of the border) and are using a larger dish to try and get a beam that is weak to begin with and expect us to help like you're using the stock SD dish in a US area :rolleyes:

You are right im central america but the box its for my house in NY,

so I un pluged form the house and im trying to geting work un the south, but its not, i remeber few years ago some issues with TP2 and the posibility to get the box working.

If anybody can help me im very appreciate!

RQ

I dont think the signal reaches that far. What size dish are you using?

Last I checked from older posts the transponders worked fine as long as you got signal.

Good catch Ice. You seem to have a knack for that! Central America is well out of the range of the 101 satellite.

THIS ITS WHY A GOT: ANTENNA, CHANNEL MASTER 1.8 MTS
TRANSPONDER LIST.
1-8 76 0 47 0 73 0 49 0
9-16 75 0 0 0 77 0 0 0
17-24 75 0 0 0 77 0 0 0
25-32 76 0 0 0 77 0 0 0

AND IN THE SETUP ITS ONLY DOING THIS,
SEARCHING FOR SATELLITE SIGNAL.... AND THEN
ACQUIRING INFO FROM SATELLITE... AND ITS A LOOP.

Not much you can do if the footprint doesn't go that far south.
The footprint for the most part doesn't go very far south of the Continental US.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)