Daily Schedule history?

jhaan79

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2012
Pontiac, IL
Hey all,

Hopefully I can explain this right. Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this...

On the Daily Schedule where it shows what is to be recorded (and skipped if you show those) as soon as that event passes it completely disappears from the list. It used to show back a few days prior what events were recorded and what were skipped. It has done this since Monday. Shows did in fact record and are showing up in my DVR so it is not skipping recordings (not that I'm aware of anyway)

Here in Illinois we lost our signal this past Saturday night until the next morning from all the snow but I don't think that would have anything to do with it would it? And of course the reverse auto-hop thing with the Super Bowl, but that shouldn't do anything to the Daily Schedule either.right?

Just wondering if any of you out there are seeing this on your Hopper or have any thoughts on what is going on. Again, it is nothing really major at all, its just an easy way of checking to see if timers were completed and everything. Thanks.

I still see the history on my HWS with S517. What sw do you have? Try a red button reset and or pull the plug and restart.

S602

Haven't tried a red button reset or a restart yet....currently recording a couple things but we'll give that a shot later on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)