daily update during rainstorm

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JH1949

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2005
Corvette City
I have a 622 with a 500 aimed at 110/119 and a second 500 aimed at 129. All signal strengths are OK=green. Check switch=OK. I subscribe to HD Only and Nashville HD LIL. Soft re-boot front panel did not help.

This morning, the daily update got interrupted during a rainstorm.

I now only have mapdown HD channels 402 and lower. No HDNet, no UHD, no HDThtr, no Voom.
Is anybody else having similar problems this morning ? Any suggestions for things I should try ?

TIA

Last edited:
FOLLOWUP: the Hard Reboot did not fix the problem. But when I called Dish again, and typed in my account number, got this additional message:

"We are currently experiencing a programming interruption affecting your area and are working on restoring the channels as quickly as possible."

Last edited:
FOLLOWUP #2:

Called again and a different CSR fixed the problem. Somehow during the interrupted update today, instead of "locking out" the adult channels in the 400 series, my 622 decided to "lock out" ALL channels greater than CH 402. He sent a command to my 622 to remove all locks and cancel the existing password.

Unfortunately, my previously blank FAV List2, List3, and List4 are no longer blank. They each now have a CH 9945 DVRDN that I cannot delete.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts