Dallas Stars on OLN

OLN is not showing their hockey games to service providers that have OLN on a package that less than 40% of their subscribers are subscribed to. So OLN shows alternate programming on their main OLN feed and puts the NHL on a seperate feed that only those service providers that have meet their demands get access to. The OLN is conducting in crappy business tactics and is using the NHL as a bargainng chip by getting service providers to lower the package OLN is and in turn sucking more money out from those providers.

BFG said:
OLN is not showing their hockey games to service providers that have OLN on a package that less than 40% of their subscribers are subscribed to. So OLN shows alternate programming on their main OLN feed and puts the NHL on a seperate feed that only those service providers that have meet their demands get access to. The OLN is conducting in crappy business tactics and is using the NHL as a bargainng chip by getting service providers to lower the package OLN is and in turn sucking more money out from those providers.

If that is the case it is so wrong.

OLN is only showing 7 games( well suppose to).
Since it is so few who gives a crap. I can miss 7 games. :eek:

Thanks for the input

So let me get this straight: If I were to pay the extra $10 a month and sign up for AT180 just so I could get OLN, just so I could see their 58 hockey games this season, I still wouldn't see any of the hockey games because they'd be blacked out because Dish doesn't have OLN in a more basic package?

That NHL Center Ice deal is looking a lot better than the OLN upgrade.

As crazy as it seems that's the case. If OLN would just let the fans decide if they want to upgrade to get OLN they'd have it much better. But they'd rather force providers to lower it so they get the money from all those subs that could care less about watching OLN. And what really sucks is that OLN is still getting money from the subscribers that payed to upgrade to a higher package just to see OLN and are not getting hockey.

BFG said:
As crazy as it seems that's the case. If OLN would just let the fans decide if they want to upgrade to get OLN they'd have it much better. But they'd rather force providers to lower it so they get the money from all those subs that could care less about watching OLN. And what really sucks is that OLN is still getting money from the subscribers that payed to upgrade to a higher package just to see OLN and are not getting hockey.

Well said BFG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts