Damnit - 811 delayed until tomorrow?????

Scott do you have tracking #s on the 811? Do you know they are actually in transport to your location?

rtt2 said:
Scott do you have tracking #s on the 811? Do you know they are actually in transport to your location?

No tracking numbers, they are being shipped by ground freight and will be at the DishStore tommorow afternoon.

We won't have enough to fill the entire waiting list but we will make a good dent. :D

You people to get on the waiting list early on should be getting a phone call soon. :) (No not tonight its too late) :D

I have not considered HD until here lately with the possibility of purchasing a new HD bigscreen television so I figured it would go hand in hand, but there is not that many choices yet in the way of HD. I dont care about having two or three dishes up as long as they had more content and they have the switches figured out and I dont have to pay for expensive switches.

freight? MUST be a big order... :)

I'm on with a CSR right now getting my 811!

<<happy dance>>

been on hold for 10 mins after I whined about 2 dishes for HD. :)

Not expecting miracles...

no SuperDish for me. oh well - the wife might veto this - we'll see :)

Install on FRIDAY, though - thought the backlog would be awful with people waiting on 811's - maybe I got in early enough