Not open for further replies.

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/03/07/obit.reeve.ap/index.html

SHORT HILLS, New Jersey (AP) -- Dana Reeve, who fought for better treatments and possible cures for paralysis through the Christopher Reeve Foundation, named for her late actor-husband, has died, the foundation said. She was 44.

Reeve died late Monday of lung cancer, said Kathy Lewis, President and CEO of the foundation.

"On behalf of the entire Board of Directors and staff of the Christopher Reeve Foundation, we are extremely saddened by the death of Dana Reeve, whose grace and courage under the most difficult of circumstances was a source of comfort and inspiration to all of us," Lewis said in a statement.

Copyright 2006 The

I have nothing but respect for her and chris, and I was devastated to hear this news about half an hour ago.

The Reeves truly were Inspirational people and may they both Rest in Peace.

Christopher and Dana were great and very inspirational people and a great couple.Chris was a very well known actor,but,Dana was very talented in her own right too.She could act and she had a beautiful singing voice.Best wishes to Will,their son.May both of them R.I.P.You will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)