Dancing Tonight!!

Scores for tonight:
Evan and Anna - 26
Buzz and Ashly - 13
Jake and Chelsie - i completely missed their dance and score
Niecy and Louis - 21
Chad and Cheryl - 20
Pamela and Damian - missed it, was so mad!
Aiden and Edyta - 20
Erin and Maks - 23
Kate and Tony - 15
Nicole and Derek - (I thought it was absolutely awesome, but...) 23

Okay, so this show is so rigged. I have resisted HIFI telling me it is since the very beginning, but as they were giving Erin and Maks their score, the second score was already up even though they were still giving the first score. That make sense? Anyway, I don't really care, because I do like to watch the dancing, but I guess I have to say, "HIFI, you were right." Enjoy it while it lasts. :D

Erin and Maks - 39
Evan and Anna - 52
Niecy and Louis - 36
Aiden and Edyta - 33
Nicole and Derek - 50
Jake and Chelsie - 38
Kate and Tony - 32
Chad and Cheryl - 44
Pam and Damian - 47

Okay, so this show is so rigged. I have resisted HIFI telling me it is since the very beginning, but as they were giving Erin and Maks their score, the second score was already up even though they were still giving the first score. That make sense? Anyway, I don't really care, because I do like to watch the dancing, but I guess I have to say, "HIFI, you were right." Enjoy it while it lasts. :D

The judges write their scores on a piece of paper and Carrie Anne hands it to a person to her right immediately after the dance ends, so they can have their graphics ready and do the addition for Brook (formerly Samantha).

So don't worry... It's not rigged. :) They were just having graphics issues...

Yes, they do pass scores as soon as each dance is over. Which, I guess, means they can't change them during the discussion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)