Dancing with the Stars 12 Discussion

tigerprowler

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 23, 2009
Mallory's World
Sugar Ray Leonard, Chelsea Kane, Romeo, Ralph Macchio, Petra Nemcova, Kendra Wilkinson, Hines Ward, Mike Catherwood, Wendy Williams, Chris Jericho, and Kirstie Alley make up the new cast.

Any favorites before we see any dancing? I like Kirstie Alley and Sugar Ray. Not a big Chris Jericho fan, but we'll see how he is outside of the WWE ring. Looking forward to this season starting March 21st. YAY!! :D

I see they are adding less famous people this season . The only ones that I seem to know are Fat Ass Kirstie Allie, Sugar Ray, Ralph Macchio. The others I have never heard of or really care about.

I really liked Kirstie last night. I thought she did a really good job. I haven't watched the first half of the show yet, hopefully will get to do that this afternoon.

Most of the cast did a really good job for being the first night. There were only two that were flat out duds in my opinion. I was really surprised with Ralph Machio on how well he performed.

My favorites where the first (the Disney girl), Ralph, and Kirstie.

I really wanted Sugar Ray to do well, but sadly he did not. He still has potential though. He has the charisma to pull it off, just needs to get some technique in there.

Sad that
Mike and Lacy
were the first to go. I love Lacy and was hoping she would get to stick around for more of the season. I was hoping that Wendy would be the one leaving tonight.

I didn't know many of them to begin with, but after the first 3 shows, I like more of them than I first did. I really wanted Lacey to go farther, just cuz she's hot and so was her partner, but we still have Chelsie. Sometimes, I think I just want the professionals to be able to stay on the show. I want the top 3 to be Kirstie, Chelsea, and Romeo. Ralph is ok, Hines is ok, but neither are my favorites. I can't stand Jericho, mostly from when I used to watch wrestling and it looks like he can't dance and smile at the same time very well. Don't care for Wendy at all, she can go next week, please.

Glad it was Jericho that went home last night. I enjoyed the NKOTBSB as well. I like everyone that is left so next weeks elimination is going to be tough.

I think Hines or Chelsea will win. They are both great, and I would be happy with either one. I love Kirstie too, but I don't think she has it all for first place. Ralph can go home tomorrow. I'm not sure why he's still around.

I think Hines or Chelsea will win. They are both great, and I would be happy with either one. I love Kirstie too, but I don't think she has it all for first place. Ralph can go home tomorrow. I'm not sure why he's still around.

I really hope Chelsea wins. I think she has done much better than Hines through out the season. Kirstie is only there because of her fans. It should have been Hines, Chelsea and Romeo in the finals.

Well, I was shocked that Chelsea didn't win. I mean, Hines did great, but I think Chelsea deserved first place. Hines should have got second, not Kirstie. Anyway, I think it was a great season.