Dancing with the Stars 15 - All Stars

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
‘Dancing With the Stars All-Stars’ cast: Shawn Johnson and Bristol Palin join Gilles Marini and more - Zap2it

Cast was announced today. Gonna be tough series.

Kirstie Alley (Season 12, runner-up)
Pamela Anderson (Season 12, 6th place)
Helio Castroneves (Season 5, winner)
Joey Fatone (Season 4, runner-up)
Shawn Johnson (Season 8, winner)
Drew Lachey (Season 2, winner)
Giles Marini (Season 8, runner-up)
Kelly Monaco (Season 1, winner)
Apolo Anton Ohno (Season 4, winner)
Bristol Palin (Season 11, third place) :eek:
Melissa Rycroft (Season 8, third place)
Emmitt Smith (Season 3, winner)

The 13th contestant will be chosen by America from alums Sabrina Bryan (Season 5, 7th place), Carson Kressley (Season 13, 8th place) and Kyle Massey (Season 11, runner-up).

20 million others will disagree with you, but I do think they will need to make some changes soon. There are many different versions of the show around the world and it is still very popular everywhere. It will be interesting to see if The Voice takes any of DWTS viewers this round. I think some cast changes will happen after this season.

I actually love this show. I like to see stars try to be dancers and the judges are always over the top . I don't care for reality tv shows per say , but this involves talent ,so I watch.

I respect anyone for trying this, although Kate Gosselin didn't put much effort into it. It is entertaining but it certainly isn't easy. I know they get paid well for the US version, but Len and Bruno really rack up the frequent flyer miles in the fall, since they judge both the US and UK versions and they run concurrently during the fall, with the US on Mon and Tues and the UK on Sat and Sun.

The actual dancing skills is a little better in the US version, but you should see the UK version. Bruno is about the same and Len is much more British than he is here. Craig Revel Horn the 3rd judge is usually just out to get everyone. He throws out 1's, 2's and 3's as his average score. They will have a new 4th judge in the UK for this series as the previous 4th judge switched networks. Supposedly Len is wanting to be a stricter baddy judge over there now and since it runs concurrently with the US version during the fall, I am sure we will see some of that over here. My girlfriend and I have been watching the UK version for the last 4 years and the Aussie version for the last 3. They are all entertaining, the music selections are better in my opinion on the UK and Aussie versions. They match the dances much better than some of the US selections.

Lots of good performances to start.

Be interested to see who has the most fans now

I think Emmitt Smith had the best performance and he may have the most fans to push him thru to the end.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys