Daredevil Season 2

Have a new 4K set ready for this and I just found out I have to be at work tomorrow ( Sat. and Sun. also but that is normal), have to wait till next week.

Didn't mean to watch much today. Started about 3pm and just started episode 8. To me the pacing is better this season than last. Things move along quicker. I want to know if they filmed it all in the dark? All the scenes are too damn dark.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Didn't mean to watch much today. Started about 3pm and just started episode 8. To me the pacing is better this season than last. Things move along quicker. I want to know if they filmed it all in the dark? All the scenes are too damn dark.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Hey, they always said this a "darker" Marvel series.;)

This season just totally sucked me in til the end (this morning). It was bar none, better than the first in nearly every regard...right up to the very last shot. My congratulations to the writers, producers and directors who, not only kept it on track, but laid more for it to roll on into next year. Great season!!!

I still have had no chance to watch this, that is a big deal for me since I am still such a geek at 49 years old.

I have a new 4K set and I really want to see this in the higher resolution, but there is so much good stuff to watch, movies on Vudu like Hateful Eight and The Relevant, too many good TV Shows on Network, Cable Channels, Netflix, Hulu and Amazon.

I think I need to give up on sleeping to have more time.

I've just watched through episode 5 of season 2. For me, the superhero-themed shows on Netflix (Daredevil and Jessica Jones) are in a completely different league from their network TV counterparts. The only show that even comes close is Gotham.

I find my willing suspension of disbelief is often on double, and sometimes triple, duty when it comes to shows like Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, and at times SHIELD. With those shows, in addition to overlooking the physics-defying comic-book elements, I'm also having to overlook plot holes, inconsistencies in the rules the shows establish for their respective superhero universe, way-too convenient coincidences, way-too clever dialogue, and the usual network over-edits that create distracting WTF? moments. The network shows are not without their entertainment value, or I wouldn't keep watching. I still enjoy the light-weight distraction they contribute to my weekly TV viewing habits. But I don't look forward to them in the same way as I do the Netflix shows anymore.

Day off today, up to Ep.4 as of right now, that Biker fight in 3 was amazing how they filmed it.

Reactions: osu1991
We made it to Episode 9, loved first season and this is so much better.

Reactions: KAB
It was Comic Book TV day yesterday, finished the last 4 of Daredevil ( another Home Run for Marvel) and then the last 3 of Walking Dead ( hated the last episode, drive in RV, hit roadblock, drive away, hit another...which means boring).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)