Dark-Netflix

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Indy
Family(s) drama in a sci-fi/time travel suspense show. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. It's fr\om Germany, so you have to deal with subtitles. Netflix debuted it on 12/1...and renewed for a second season on 12/20. Very original and well done. BTW, originated in 4K and it looks it!!

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
Family(s) drama in a sci-fi/time travel suspense show. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. It's fr\om Germany, so you have to deal with subtitles. Netflix debuted it on 12/1...and renewed for a second season on 12/20. Very original and well done. BTW, originated in 4K and it looks it!!
Subtitles? It's playing in dubbed English for us...

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Indy
Finished today. Thank, you Netflix for green-lighting a second season. GREAT series...up there (or higher) with Man in the High Castle!

fredp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 10, 2008
Williston, Vermont
KAB, what was your source media for playing Dark with original German voices and English subtitles? On my Roku Ultra my audio choices were Off which gave me the default English voices with some subtitles such as titles or if a character was reading something. Other choices were for subtitles in a handful of other languages including English but with English voices.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Indy
KAB, what was your source media for playing Dark with original German voices and English subtitles? On my Roku Ultra my audio choices were Off which gave me the default English voices with some subtitles such as titles or if a character was reading something. Other choices were for subtitles in a handful of other languages including English but with English voices.
On my Ultra...Subtitles, English. Audio, German 5.1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)