Data Packages!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

How much data on your plan??

• .5 or less

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • 2 gig

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • 4 gig

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Unlimited!

Votes: 34 68.0%

• Total voters
I have absolutely NO idea how much data I use, but I suspect its usually between 1 - 2Gb, but I am unlimited from Verizon, so why do I care? I don't.

I am using the iPhone on Wifi at home and at work, primarily for battery consumption. I like how quick it is to pretty much instantaneously switch back to 3G when I lose signal. On the Droid, I could click a button to turn wi-fi off, but the "handshake" to get it back to 3G didn't always work smoothly, and I sometimes had to reboot the phone. Thus, I was usually hesitant to switch to wifi, just for the possible hassle.

Well it looks like a good amount of unlimited plans still in use.No such luck with me since this is my first smart phone and i had no previous data plan and the only providers that have 4g in my area dont carry unlimited anymore.I have been downloading large files like movies onto my phone from my computer at home.

I think that most replies here from people that have unlimited data from at@t or Verizon have them grandfathered.The other carriers that still offer unlimited do it to get new customers or keep old ones.IM not sure if any of the carriers can handle the load of everyone using was using 5 Gig or more of data per month.

I have used 153MB of data on the cell network with Verizon in the past 7 days. I even streamed some music this morning which only added about 15MB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)