Dates on Posts--Please!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

DSquared

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Modesto, CA
Old news is no news. In evaluating the great information in this forum it's important and relevant to know how up-to-date the post is.

Dates and times of posts would let us know of the "freshness" or the "staleness" of the information.

Thanks Scott.

Dick Doll
Modesto, CA

What are you talking about ?

Posted: Sat 20 Dec, 2003 11:06 pm Post subject: Dates on Posts--Please!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old news is no news. In evaluating the great information in this forum it's important and relevant to know how up-to-date the post is.

Dates and times of posts would let us know of the "freshness" or the "staleness" of the information.

Thanks Scott.

Dick Doll
Modesto, CA

eMail Scott (forum owner) and he will fix it so you see dates of posts. For some reason it does not automatically show up and you need to let scott know so he can enable the post dates.

It is aggrevating not being able to see post times, but it will be fixed with Mail to Scott!

Rolltide,
The poster is talking about a bug in the forum software where a lot of people do NOT seeing the dates of people posts. You do see the dates but some people do not and it can be fixed by Scott some how for those having troubles.

I went through this too... a possible workaround/fix:

If you go into your personal profile and diddle with some kind of time setting (like change your timezone) and exit, then go back in to your personal profile and set the timezone back the way it was I think that will straighten it out for you.

I think that's what I did and it fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts