DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME BEGINS SUNDAY MARCH 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2004
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME BEGINS SUNDAY MARCH 14 At 2AM.

Set your clocks forward one hour Guys :)

i hate this change. stick with one of them already!!!!!! thanks for the reminder

If I would start watching a movie at 1 or 1:30am would it skip an hour of the movie at 2am and go into the scheduled 3am show?

No, because the following show would begin an hour later and the schedule accounts for that....

Works out real well here, I get tired of mowing the grass about June or so and the extra hour of sun with less rain makes the grass go dormant sooner.

I reset my clocks 30 years back. It's good to be 22 again! I saw it done in a cartoon, and I thought, what the hell. I gave it a shot, and it worked! Only bad thing is that I got my first wife back. Oh well.

It's mentioned on the wall calendars, in the newspaper, on the TV news, etc.. and there's always some person that says - I didn't know we changed the clocks last weekend. :rolleyes:

I didn't change mine last weekend, I waited til this weekend.

:haha

I was referring to what some idiot at work usually says on the Monday after the time change.

On April 14th when someone mentions April 15th is the due date to file your taxes the same guy says - Really ?!!, The taxes are due tomorrow ?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)