Dayton 2014

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I will be at Dayton Flea Market back by gate C with tons of satellite equipment. I think this makes about 20 years or more. Stop by and talk to us.

I will be at Dayton Flea Market back by gate C with tons of satellite equipment. I think this makes about 20 years or more. Stop by and talk to us.
Tom what is your site number I would like to stop and say hello and check the equipment out?

mikelib

update; the Tesla - Rav4 is sitting in western Mass. With a range of 175 miles it will take a number of charges to get to Dayton. Hopefully it will make it!

Man I wish I could go! I have been wanting to go for years.

Although the weather was not great for the flea market the inside of the arena was jammed. There were a lot more booths and vendors from foreign countries. The economy looked a lot better for the city of Dayton as it did not look plighted as in other years I've gone to the Hamvention.

I was surprised to see that there was an area set aside for High School Robotics, and on Saturday there was a group of teens demonstrating the Robots and circulating inform on Robotic contest that they participate in.

My highlight was meeting Wallyhts and seeing FTA products at the convention, his booth was set up in a great area, right next to the ARRL section. He had a lot of traffic passing in front of his display. I hope he did well on selling his products. I think that if he would attend a Makers Faire that he would also do well. I did mention to Wally that I also go to the Makers Faire in September in Flushing, NY and hope to see him there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)