De La Hoya vs Mayweather

Should be on PPV i think on channels 455 / 472 (or something like that)

Logical to guess, i guess, .. is that Mayweather will win.

But it's Boxing - and anything can happen, so time will show :)

I'm going with Mayweather, never liked De La Hoya (overrated). Yeah, I'm having friends over too.

Not liking De La Hoya is one thing, but to call him overrated is going a little too far. he has fought the best fighters of his era and beaten or done pretty well against them all. Still mayweather is awfully quick, tough to beat speed.

Not liking De La Hoya is one thing, but to call him overrated is going a little too far. he has fought the best fighters of his era and beaten or done pretty well against them all. Still mayweather is awfully quick, tough to beat speed.

He's fought the best, yes and how many fights did he win? I'm not about to research it either but I don't remember him winning too many.

if you buy the HD PPV do you get the SD version also? Just curious if the SD channel will be open in other recievers at my house while I watched in hd on the 622.

I was watching the HBO series Mayweather/DeLaHoya pre-fight series the other night and noticed how bad Mayweather was tagging his sparring partner. I felt sorry for the guy. My heart is with DeLaHoya but my logic and gut feeling is with Mayweather.

if you buy the HD PPV do you get the SD version also? Just curious if the SD channel will be open in other recievers at my house while I watched in hd on the 622.

If you order online or over the phone (I think there is a fee to order over the phone) then yes you get it on all receivers (on the respective channels listed in my 1st post in this thread). If you order via the remote you only get it on that box.

Yep, same here. 10 people hanging out, $5 each, and it is a load of fun. It's really just an excuse to get together and hang out. :)

Hmm, with millions pirating Dish/Bell I don't even think they should be allowed to show the fight, not fair to all the people who are going to pay, I really hope some ECM's cut those cheap asses off but hope they don't cause problems with the legit buyers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)