Default account PIN ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SatboyZ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 30, 2005
I just logged onto my account and it says that I need to reset a 4 digit PIN to talk on the phone to a CSR. It wants to know the current one and a new one. Thing is, I don't recall setting one up ever. I tried all kinds of combinations for the current one, but no luck.

Is there some kind of default password for the current one if you never set it up? Anybody else get this? I switched to AT200 last month and this di not come up.

Thanks
Satboyz

Thanks...

I will have to call them tonight. Is it an automated process or do I have to wait on the phone forever to talk to a CSR.

Steve

If you click on the cannot remember bar along side the password box, answer a couple of account questions, Dish will e-mail the current password to you.
We're talking about PIN #s.

Thanks everyone...

They made it sound like I already had a password set but that was not the case. I could use my current online password as the existing one and then specify a new telephone one.

Just a little confusing for a thursday afternoon at work (okay work distracted me)

Anyways, it is set now.

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts