Default Joey Channel

AlaJoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2005
What dictates what channel a joey starts on. Every night when I turn on my tv to go to bed it always comes up on trutv channel 242 and an episode of Impractical Jokers. I never watch this channel nor does my wife in fact I do not even have it in my favorites list. I always leave it on something but every night it is back on 242 what gives?

Heh, ours defaults to "TV Land" (I think). Every night when I turn it on, a rerun of King of Queens is on. Well, it's actually on the "Home" screen but this channel/show is what's playing in the mini-window. Like you, we don't watch this channel so it's definitely not using the so-called "smart" choice that is supposed to default to your 'favorite' channel at that time of day.

If you have the CUI, you can go to Menu -> Settings -> Power, and change the "Power On" setting to just tune to the last channel, if you prefer that to the "smart channel" (or starting with the "Home" screen)

My preference is the "Home" menu/screen but it still puts what it thinks is our favorite channel in the upper-right window.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

If you have the CUI, you can go to Menu -> Settings -> Power, and change the "Power On" setting to just tune to the last channel, if you prefer that to the "smart channel" (or starting with the "Home" screen)
Thanks, That should do it for me. I would not have thought to look under power.

Reactions: pattykay and DWS44

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts