Definition of a paedophile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know her accusations are true.

I don't like the guy, but I like some of his work. But we don't know the charges are true or if she invented it or even if she believes it herself. It was a messy breakup, and kids can be pressured into "remembering" things that never happened.

From his other behaviors, sure looks like there's a lot of truth to it. But we can't be sure, and too much I read takes it for granted that it is true.

Now- will he take legal action against her?

I can't stand him! But you have to admit if someone marries their adopted daughter they have problems. In fact I believe that might even fall into the category of a pedophile.:rant:

I'm not a fan of his but in her case I wonder if there is a book deal or possible lawsuit in the making. Seems odd to come out now and even odder to marry your former molester. Would not be the first time somebody cried rape for a chance at some $$$. To my knowledge there was not enough to convict him of anything in the past so color me skeptical. I guess if a tell all book by her comes out in the next year or a civil suit gets filed we'll have the answer.

He married the adult daughter of his girlfriend Mia Farrow, not his own daughter. Still a little creepy.

But she wasn't an adult when the fooling around started. And Mia went off the deep end, or so I read.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)