Deleting multiple recordings, what am I not understanding?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
New Hopper install.

I've noticed that when I go to delete a number of showings to help clean up the programs PTAT has in it that I can only delete a very few before it shows 'no recorded content'. Switching back to 'my recordings' and then to PTAT shows that there are still plenty in there as I already knew. Further testing shows that same issue at any place when I try to mass delete.

That's just not good! :(

Could be easily solved with a list of programs, an 'edit' that allowed for selections from the list and then an 'edit action' button to delete all of the checked items.

Is there something I could do instead of select/delete individually instead?

This has been reported by others for a little while now. I'm not sure if it's reasonably "new" or not as I've only had the Hopper since S234 was released. I've seen this behavior as well. It also occurs with non-PTAT recordings, i.e. if you delete ALL recordings of the same show from their folder. It gets stuck in that show's folder, displaying "No recorded content" vs backing up to the main DVR listing.

bummer! :(

I had searched for comments about it, but I guess I couldn't come up with the right terms.

I guess we just have to wait to get a 'list' and then an editable list going, huh? :(

Agreed, the tiles make clean-up a pain. It's a major Hopper Con. Much prefer the old VIP Lists.

Dish is aware and working on the No Events issue that appears when deleting events.
I hope they are working on a LISTS option!! If push came to shove, I would go back to VIP because of it.

I hope they are working on a LISTS option!! If push came to shove, I would go back to VIP because of it.

Yes hopefully. Scott said quite a while ago that they were. I'm not sure if the enhanced color buttons is the final product of making it more "SD/Eye-friendly" or not.

Another thing I'd like to see is the enhanced "edit" functions in the EHD transfer menu as well.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts