FOR SALE Dell OptiPlex 7050 MICRO i7-6700T 32GB 256GB SSD Win10 Keyboard Mouse WIFI

cpalmer2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 18, 2013
United States
About a year ago I purchased two Dell OptiPlex 7050 Micro Desktops for my wife and I to use at home. I've used one of those since that time, but my wife decided to stick with her laptop so this one essentially has gone unused. It has an i7 6700T processor, 32GB of RAM, 256GB SSD, and features Windows 10. It also came with a wired keyboard & mouse I'll be happy to throw in. These were Dell Certified Refurbished units but don't let that scare you away. I've set up about a dozen of these for family members and friends and have never had an issue. It comes with an extended warranty through Allstate that runs through May of 2024. These things take very little room and pack a lot of power in a small form factor.

I paid $398 for it, but I would sell it for $300 + actual shipping OBO (USPS or UPS, your choice)

EDIT: To answer some questions, It supports two monitors out of the box, one HDMI and one DisplayPort. It also supports M.2 drives natively if you want to pick up a cheap M.2 drive deal to expand storage. That's the beauty of these units, they're so easy to upgrade.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg