Denon code

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mrjohns

Original poster
Oct 19, 2020
Arkansas
I need a code for my dish remote. Denon AVR- S540BT is my receiver and iv'e tried every code I could find on the internet.. I even called Dish Network and they couldn't find one that worked.

I have the 722 receiver and I need a 3 digit code. Thanks anyway

Have you tried to "teach" the commands to the remote? This refers to the Polk DSB1 that we sell, but will work for any AVR

ViP Receivers
Pairing 20.1 or 21.1 Remote to DSB1

If you are programming a 20.0 or 21.1 remote to the DSB1, you have to use learning mode to program the remote. This means that the Polk Audio remote that comes with the DSB1 must be present to successfully complete the following steps.

1. Place both the DISH remote and the Polk remote on a flat, stable surface. Press and hold the AUX button until all the mode buttons light up.
  2. Press and hold Record
  3. Point the front of the Polk remote to face the small square (IR Window) on the front, left-side of the DISH remote. The remotes must be within 4” of each other.
  4. Press the button you want to teach on the DISH remote
  5. Press and hold the button on the Polk remote that you want the DISH remote to learn
    1. The DISH remote has learned the command when the AUX button turns off then back on
  6. Repeat steps four and five of this process until the DISH remote is programmed
  7. Press SAT to save the commands.
  8. Note that if 20 seconds passes without any buttons being pushed on the DISH remote, then all commands taught will be erased and you will have to start over again
Controlling DSB1 Volume – Follow these steps to control the volume from SAT mode:

1. Press and hold the AUX mode button until all the mode buttons light up
  2. Press # then Volume Up then 0 then #
  3. If the AUX button blinks three times then the remote is set to control the volume on the AUX device
To reset the remote to control the volume on the TV then repeat the above steps but press and hold TV in step one instead of AUX.[/QUOTE]

Which remote are you using? Can you scan without typing them all in:

Reactions: harshness
Thanks everybody. The code 737 was a winner
:)

winner.jpg

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)