Denver installer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Andyman33

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 24, 2006
Anyone that can recommend a good company to do a dishmover with when we move to Denver? I am looking for someone that will do a good job but also will fit in the free dishmover service as I have the DHPP and haven't moved ever. Thanks in advance. BTW I'm moving to zip code 80220

Dish Planet LLC did a great job on my install a couple of weeks ago. They had a crew from Denver helping out in my area.

With Dish headquarters in Englewood, I'd imagine most of the installers around Denver are probably top-notch. Nobody wants Charlie to drive by and spot some sloppy work. ;)

I would certainly think you shouldn't have a problem finding a installer in Denver, considering DISH is based out of Englewood... I'd just call up and setup a dishmover and be done with it. Being so close to corporate I wouldn't think there'd be any slip ups out that way.... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)