Details for Cloverfield, Spiderwick and There Will Be Blood

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Blu-ray.com - Spiderwick Chronicles Blu-ray Gets Detailed

Spiderwick Chronicles Blu-ray Gets Detailed

Posted April 30, 2008 03:16 PM by Ben

paramount.jpg
The hits just keep on coming from Paramount today! The Blu-ray release of 'The Spiderwick Chronicles' will be coming to everyone's favorite high definition format with full 1080p video and Dolby TrueHD audio. Paramount isn't revealing video codec specifications as of yet, but the set will feature a full array of bonus content. The studio plans on including all of the content made available on the 2 disc DVD special edition being released day-and-date with this Blu-ray version on June 24th.
Blu-ray.com - There Will Be Blood Blu-ray Gets Detailed

There Will Be Blood Blu-ray Gets Detailed

Posted April 30, 2008 02:15 PM by Ben

paramount.jpg
Paramount has released more details about the Blu-ray release of the Academy Award winning film 'There Will Be Blood'. The studio is promising 1080p video along side Dolby TrueHD audio — video codec information is currently unavailable. In addition, Paramount will be including the exact same set of extras included on the "Collector's Edition" DVD release of 'There Will Be Blood' from earlier this month. Expect the disc to be released on June 3rd.

Blu-ray.com - Cloverfield Blu-ray Gets Detailed

Cloverfield Blu-ray Gets Detailed

Posted April 30, 2008 02:11 PM by Ben

paramount.jpg
Official specs on the Blu-ray release of the J.J. Abrams-Produced film 'Cloverfield' are in from Paramount. As hoped by many, this Blu-ray release will include full 1080p video as well as Dolby TrueHD audio. Video codec information is currently unavailable from Paramount. Additionally, this release features an exclusive Blu-ray-only feature in the so-called "Special Investigation Mode." Sounding much like a trivia track, this feature provides the viewer with tidbits of information on the film as the story unfolds.
Going to buy Cloverfield and rent Spiderwick/Blood.

Saw Cloverfield on dvd day before yesterday . It makes no difference in hd because the entire movie looks like it is shot from someones home movie camera. Hd would make no difference.

Nah, it will be grainy. Im not buying DVD's now if the movie is on HDM. I do agree with you on PQ though, and there will be plenty that complain about it like they did with 300.

I found Cloverfield interesting to see once in the theater, but I would really not consider watching it again. I would put it in the rental category if you have not seen it before.

Looks like none of these will end up being purchases until TWBB is a retarded low price since it has no more features than the collectors DVD that I already have.

Basically a new release and 2 catalog titles, wish they'd come out with their SD cousins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts