Dexter - Season 8 (Final Season)

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Dexter will premiere on June 30th, 2013 on Showtime. As everyone knows, this will be Dexter's final season. While I'm somewhat disappointed with this series coming to an end, I am also somewhat glad because it seems like the right time to move on. I just started watching the show 3-years ago and I was able to catch Seasons 1-2 on Netflix before watching Season 5 live. Of course, there were some gaps in the story because I never knew what happened to Dexter's family.

Anyway, I finally got an opportunity to watch Seasons 3 and 4 on Xfinity On Demand (Tivo App) over the past two weeks. As much as I've loved this show, it's changed way too much based on the Season 6 Finale and Season 7. I will enjoy this upcoming final season and hope they wrap things up in a giant Dexter sized garbage bag. ;)

A Beautiful Day: Sunday, 30 June 2013 (9:00 PM ET)

"The End Begins. Dexter continues to juggle life as a family man and serial killer; Miami Metro investigates a murder."

[MARQ]* * * * * Final Season Premiere * * * * * Final Season Premiere * * * * *[/MARQ]

Season Premiere tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this series ends and whether Dexter leads a normal life, continues his ways of taking out the public trash, spends the rest of his days in prison, or dies a violent death. :)

Looking forward to tonight's episode. So far very pleased with this last season of Dexter. Glad you caught up and watched season3, which IMO was one of the best.

Lot's a great background information, and I like the character of Dr. Vogel, but I'm still waiting to see Dexter back in action. :) Season 3 was pretty good, but I wasn't a Miguel fan for some reason. Season 4 was outstanding as I really enjoyed the Trinity Killer (John Lithgow) and how the season ended. It's no wonder I was completely lost when I started watching again during Season 5.

Umm...lot's a touchy-feeling stuff so far this season, but I would personally like to see a little more touchy-squeally stuff. Dexter needs to get less in-touch with himself and more in-touch with his perps. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)