DFW - 49% error on PBS KERA-HD

snathanb

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 26, 2004
DFW
I've been able to get PBS on my 811 until today, and now I am getting the dreaded 49% error. Channel 11, which is on the same broadcast tower, is coming in fine.

Can anyone in DFW with an 811 confirm reception of KERA (13.1)? I know it worked on Friday. My antenna is up in the attic, so it hasn't moved, and I am still getting every other station.

Seen it.

I've gotten the same error, but after the 266 software update i've found that if I step off, one channel, and then step back, I get the channel to lock in. Try it and let me know if that works for you.

Regards

Nope...tried a bunch of other tricks I read about, as well.

Could be a temporary signal problem, just want to see if anyone else in Dallas was seeing it on that channel.

I got it back.. but it is still missing it's PSIP remap.. I think they must be playing with the settings at the station... all is good.

Even got a new channel out of it when I did the rescan... now getting 18 stations, 25 channels of digital TV.

Too bad I don't speak spanish... but I do find it amusing that while some areas don't even have the big 4 on, we have 18 stations broadcasting in digital in dallas, even all the little independents.

snathanb said:
I got it back.. but it is still missing it's PSIP remap.. I think they must be playing with the settings at the station... all is good.

PSIP is back now, too. Station difficulties.

I too had the same problems.

I had to reboot to get the remap back. When it came back it was mapped to 14-01 and not 13-01. I went into the setup for locals and it showed 13-01. I saved it then it showed up on the guide correct.

The 811 is a nothing but a bucket of bolts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts